Membership renewal and haiku submission for World Haiku 203/会員更新と「世界俳句2023」への投句
Application form for 2020 and haiku submission form for 2021 have been updated. Please see “About WHA”.
Who We Are : Welcome messages from the WHA’s two co-founders.
The goals, vision, and guiding principles of the World Haiku Association
WHA Haiga Contest
WHA website is accepting haiga submissions each month. Submissions may include all styles of haiga from traditional brushwork to photographic and computer generated art, or other mixed mediums. The results of the judge’s selection will be announced at the end of each month on this site. Haiga work that receives more than 2.50 out of 3.00 points will be displayed.
1. One haiga per person
2. If your haiga is done on paper, scan it and send it as an email attachment. (Be sure to resize your submissions for computer screen viewing using 72dpi in a JPEG Format)
3. Haiku words must be embedded in the haiga image
4. Haiga data will not be returned.
5. Submit your haiga by the 20th of each month to: Kuniharu Shimizu
5. Include the following information: your full name, postal address, and email address.
Judge: Kuniharu Shimizu (blog)